Monday, May 14, 2007

All By Myself

I thought it would be nice to update my blog, but not much has happened that is worth updating about. Dan has been away for work in Rock Island Illinois, which is a military base on an island in the Mississippi River. I don't think he misses me much at all since his friend from work, Sean, is there with him. Dan and Sean have been spending their days pretending to work and nights playing X-Box and playing poker on a gambling boat in the Mississippi.
Meanwhile I have been catching up on girlie movies and foreign films. Saturday, I went to the DMV, watched the Red Sox on TV (the game was on because they were playing Baltimore), then had people over to play Guitar Hero on the play station. Yesterday, I spent the day at J Crew, which was surprisingly very busy on mother's day. Asside from time at J Crew, my nights are spent with the TV. I think I'd get very bored living alone.
The only good thing about Dan being away is that he can't wake me up with his snoring, other than that, I'd like to have him around.

No comments: