Monday, April 23, 2007

little update

I desperately needed an oil change and Dan needed his breaks done, so we went up to the Toyota dealership (even though neither of us have a toyota) because 2 of his friends, Kyle and Brian, work there. All we had to pay for was parts and dinner afterwards.

While the guys worked on the cars (Kyle and Brian worked and Dan looked and worried about grease on his hands), I walked over to the dealership to check out the cars. Toyota makes Scion cars, so after talking to the sales guy, I took a Scion TC for a test drive by myself. The car is not so bad and not very expensive (in the 17K range). It's, for all intents and purposes, a base model Camry. All I really care about is that it runs well, is safe, and has a radio, anything extra would be nice...it has a sun roof, which my current car does not. Anyway, this car will go on my short list.

In other exciting news, I'm going to see the Red Sox play the Orioles in Baltimore on Thursday.

No comments: