Wednesday, May 30, 2007

some good news!

So....I'd always been not the greatest with money. In college, at the ripe old age of 18, someone thought it would be a good idea to give me a GTE visa, the same visa that everyone else on campus got! I used it in college like it was cash. I'd say "I'll pay for the whole dinner of 10 people, you all can just give me cash." Then instead of using that cash to pay the bill, I'd just buy something else. So, a couple thousand dollars later, I had a huge bill. Then after college, I negelected to pay the bill on time on more than one occasion, and my rate defaulted to the astronomical 31%. YIKES! And now finally, with a lot of hard work, that bill is down to $31.34. So for all intents and purposes it's paid off.

Now, I can start saving for that dream vacation!

No comments: