Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ice skating


Monday was Martin Luther King Day, and Dan and I both had the day off from work. I'd been wanting to go ice skating for the longest time, but Dan was VERY reluctant. He was afraid that he'd fall and break his wrists or bruise his knees of his butt would get wet.


But he promised me that he'd go around once. And he did. He acutally went twice! Very slowly, but at least he went.

I, on the other hand, was worried that I'd forget how and fall. Luckily, I didn't. Other than my feet being a little uncomfortable, it was fun. There were lots of kids since It was a holiday for schools too, so I couldn't go as fast as I'd like. Still, I miss skating and mostly hockey. Hopefully we can go again!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

maybe Annabelle can show him a trick or two..hehe