Monday, June 19, 2006

Update!

Sooo...It has been 1 week since I began Jenny Craig. One week means first weigh-in. I am happy to report that I am down 6.2 pounds! Can you believe that? I am awfully proud of myself. It was particularly difficult this weekend when I was home sick watching TV. Every other commercial is about food. One for Appleby's, one for Fruit Loops, One for the new Blizzard at Dairy Queen, KFC, etc. It's crazy!
I was able to fight my way through it. The results were worth it. Next week, I'm expecting a smaller loss, but that's OK as long as I'm on the right track.

3 comments:

Lucie said...

very very very proud of you! I myself have been eating everything dealing with the crazy one bailing on my yet again! Miss you! And keep it up! MUAH!

Anonymous said...

I'm so-o-o-o-o proud of you.
I know you will achieve your goal.
I'll bet the 6 pounds feels a lot better that that lo mein would have tasted !!!!!
Keep up the good work.

Jen said...

WooooHooo!! Great job!
Keep up the good work