Friday, September 14, 2007

10 years!!!

Yesterday, I got something in the mail from Newton Country Day about my 10 year reunion. Save the date, May 8, 2008. I can't really believe that it's been 10 years. It got me thinking a little bit. So much has happened. I couldn't even imagine myself owning a car or not living at home.

I can't wait to see who is married and who has kids. For the 5 year, there were no marriages or children.

On a completely different note, my birthday is in a little over a week. I don't really need anything, but people from work have gone on their last summer vacations and brought back salt water taffy from the beach. I've been offered a piece here and there, but I'd like some for myself. All I want for my birthday is salt water taffy (preferably the fruit flavored or mint). Please!!!
Thanks!

No comments: