Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Potter Madness


Maybe I'm a big dork. Maybe not. I (and 2 million other people) have pre-ordered the 7th and final book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". It comes out Saturday the 21st, so Friday I'll be waiting in line at midnight for the book. Thank goodness I don't have to work saturday. I'll be reading all day!!!
Some guy supposedly leaked the ending on the internet. And if it's true, I know who dies. Which is kind of a bummer, but it's OK becasue the guy only said a few sentences. I'm sure he missed something important.
I still have my own theories. I think Snape is good, even though he killed Dumbledore. Dumbledore told Snape that the only way Voldemort would trust is if he killed Dumbledore to prove his "loyalty" to the dark side. It was Dumbledore's scarafice! Snape was also in love with Harry's mom when they were in school. Harry obviously has to defeat Voldemort because that's the way fiction goes. Any other theories? Let me know :-)

No comments: