Monday, July 24, 2006

keep on truckin'

Today I checked in at Jenny Craig to find out that I'm down exactly one pound this week, which brings my total to about 12. Not bad I think.
My challenge this week is Jackie's visit. She'll be here Thursday night and leave then she's leaving Sunday. My plans are to take her into DC to see monuments and museums and such on friday, on saturday, go to King's Dominion (an amusement park) in Williamsburg on Saturday, and Sunday I'm not sure. Maybe shop at the outlets.

Also...This weekend I bought golf clubs. Very exciting. I went to the driving range and hit some balls. It's surprisingly fun. I never thought I'd like golf, but I went with Dan and now I like it a lot. I'm not as bad as I thought I would be for a beginner. Just call me Tiger!

No comments: